Sunday, April 12, 2015

Greetings!

Welcome to my blog on technology in education. This blog was created as part of a graduate course at the University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB) entitled ED 256: Tech and Learning. I am taking this course as part of the requirements of CCUT (Certificate in College and University Teaching), a fantastic program at UCSB for anyone with teaching aspirations. In this blog, I hope to develop and communicate insights on introducing technology to learning.

Currently, I am a graduate student in the Materials Department at UCSB. My area of research is computational materials research using first-principles calculations to understand the electronic and optic properties of materials. I am also interested in science outreach and the general communication of science to the public. I am excited about this coming quarter- please stay tuned for future posts!

12 April 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment